Covid-19’s Order-In Supplement — Takeout, never looked so good.
It is hardly a little known fact that technology will begin to define this century, but the real topic of the day comes in the form of home delivery applications. Here are the Grab Food and Panda Top 10 alternatives(in no particular order), all of which are compatible with IOS and Android; a little bonus — their respective delivery charges
- DoorDash: $5.99(flat fee).
- GrubHub: Varies(Fees are set by each individual restaurant).
- Uber Eats: From $4.99 and up.
- Seamless: $6.
- Postmates: $1.99 — $3.99 for Partner Merchants (green check) and $5.99 — $9.99 for all other merchants.
- goPuff: $1.95(Flat Fee).
- Delivery.com: Varies by restaurant.
- Instacart: $5.99 delivery fee or $0 (with a $149 annual membership).
- Munchery: $8.95 membership.
- Eat 24: Varies by restaurant.n
Now keep in mind that some of these apps. may not be very popular with Pan Asian decadents of fine order-in junkies, but for those who care enough to live within the confines of Covid-19 restrictions and curfews maybe stick to the classics in Grab Food and Panda. Some of the staples in application usage just don’t go wrong.
It’s round about 6am today and I am already thinking of lunch(not much of a breakfast person). The In-And-Out Tribute by My Burger Lab via Grab Food Delivery is on the agenda for the mid-afternoon mayhem of colloquial KL. Count down begins in 5,4,3,2,1… Six hours till “My Burger Brunch.”